Hometown Heroes Membership
Special discount on our Unlimited Membership for Las Vegas residents with a Nevada photo ID card who currently work in the Las Vegas area.
This offer is exclusively available to:
Military: Military Retirees, Veterans and Active Duty—MUST have a Nevada photo ID card.
First Responders: Police Officers, Firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, Las Vegas area Police, Firefighter & EMT Retirees.
Educators: CCSD Teachers & CCSD Support Staff, UNLV Teachers & UNLV Support Staff.
Frontline Medical Workers: Hospital Healthcare Workers only—this includes: Hospital Doctors, Hospital Nurses, and Hospital Support Staff. You MUST possess an employment ID badge from one of the following Las Vegas area hospitals:
Desert Springs Hospital
Dignity Health Hospitals
Elite Medical Center
Horizon Specialty Hospital
Mountain View Hospital
North Vista Hospital
Southern Hills Hospital
Spring Valley Hospital
University Medical Center Hospital
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Industries and organizations outside of those specifically listed above are NOT eligible for the Hometown Heroes membership. If you are NOT belonging to one of the specific industries or organizations listed above, then please visit our website and register for our Unlimited Membership instead.
To be eligible for this discounted membership you must meet the following criteria:
- All of our Membership Requirements (see below).
- One of the specific professional fields listed above.
- Provide employment ID verification for one of the specific professional fields or organizations listed above.
If you are able to meet all three of the criteria listed above, please click the button below to apply.
- Members must complete our ID Verification Process.
- The ID Verification process will be completed using a valid Nevada Driver License or valid Nevada Photo ID card—the Nevada ID card MUST have a Las Vegas area address listed on it (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas or Henderson only).
- See 'Restrictions on Photo ID Cards' for full details.
- Members must be at least 21 years of age.
- Younger people may attend family friendly shows with the Plug In Vegas member, but the member must be at least 21 years of age.
- Members must read, acknowledge and agree to our:
- Membership Rules & Terms of Service Agreement
- Membership Cancellation Policy
- No Refunds Policy
- Automatic Subscription Renewal Policy
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Mobile Ticketing Policy
- Failure to follow our Membership Rules & Terms of Service Agreement and Policies will result in the cancellation of your membership.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: New members will not be given access to their account right away. After registering for a new account and submitting your ID for verification, the account approval process will take approximately (2-3) business days (Mondays-Fridays, excluding holidays). We will email you once your account has been approved and is ready for use. You will be charged immediately upon registering for a new account, however your 90-day access will not begin until we have contacted you regarding your account's approval status. ID submission is required at the time of account creation.
FOR RETURNING MEMBERS: You must resubmit your ID for verification upon rejoining. After rejoining, login to your user account and click the link to submit your ID for verification. ID submission is required at the time of account creation/rejoining regardless if you have completed it in the past.